Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SFM Tutorials: Loopy Pro

13»

Comments

• @day_empire said:
    Nice. I just need to know how connect a slider widget to a clip to control volume.

In edit layout mode, tap the widget. Tap the + sign next to value change. This adds an action that is performed when the slider moves. Choose Adjust Parameter from Clip Actions.

• @espiegel123 said:

@day_empire said:
    Nice. I just need to know how connect a slider widget to a clip to control volume.

In edit layout mode, tap the widget. Tap the + sign next to value change. This adds an action that is performed when the slider moves. Choose Adjust Parameter from Clip Actions.

Thanks! I was confused about this. Thanks for the instruction. Works as expected.

• @day_empire said:

Will do a tutorial on that shortly…

• @sfm Thank you for your work! I purchased LP last week and it has a quite steep learning curve for me. Your tutorial helping me to get deeper and deeper. I didn't watch all parts yet .. Have you already shown how to "transform" the buttons into drum pads in any part of the tutorial?

• @filo01 said:
    @sfm Thank you for your work! I purchased LP last week and it has a quite steep learning curve for me. Your tutorial helping me to get deeper and deeper. I didn't watch all parts yet .. Have you already shown how to "transform" the buttons into drum pads in any part of the tutorial?

What do you mean transform a button to a drum pad? Do mean send midi to a drum sampler? Or, do you mean have a drum sample loaded into a loopy “pad”?

The latter is done by adding a one-shot to your layout and loading a drum sample into it.

• edited October 2023

@espiegel123 said:
    What do you mean transform a button to a drum pad? Do mean send midi to a drum sampler?

Sorry for my English. I don't know LP terminology well enough yet that's why I put "transform" into brackets. Yes, I want to send midi from rectangle button to drum sampler (Klevgrand Ting in my case) and particular drum.

• @filo01 said:

@espiegel123 said:
    What do you mean transform a button to a drum pad? Do mean send midi to a drum sampler?

Sorry for my English. I don't know LP terminology well enough yet that's why I put "transform" into brackets. Yes, I want to send midi from rectangle button to drum sampler (Klevgrand Ting in my case) and particular drum.

Edit the button widget and add a send midi action to the press/release section.

Something like this

• @espiegel123 Thank you! I really miss LIKE or ThumbUp button in this forum.