Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ibassist and a drummer in Quantiloop, disable count in?

hello Forum,

A new member here, I used to follow the mobile music maker scene closely with my first generation Ipad and the Palmsounds website. Then after a while I lost my interest, but I want to try it again, and the Black Friday discount had set me back on track with a lot of interesting apps.

But right now I have a little problem with Quantiloop Pro.

In Quantiloop I choose Ibassist as the rhythm player. In Ibassist I choose a drummer, for example reggae drummer of funk drummer. With Ableton link there apps respond to start-stop, but Ibassist has a count in.

So when I record a guitar loop, and stop the sound, and start it again, the loop starts and Ibassist is one bar too late, the guitar chords don´t match with the bas notes.

When I turn off abelton link in Ibassist (stand alone) the count in is gone, but start-stop sync with the drummer is lost.

Is there a solution for this problem? Is it possible to give Quantiloop a count in too after a stop and start? I could bounce the bass and drum loop to an audio file, but than my jam is not that dynamic anymore.

Comments

• And my problem is solved. In the rhythm section, there is an option for start on play, start on record. Under the on/off button is an hidden menu, and there you can choose count in. With this option enabled you hear a click 4 times and then the loops and ibassist and the drummer start on the same time.

I think this is a very powerfull combination. Just type the notes and chords you want to play in Ibassist, generate a drum beat, and start looping, jamming and soloing. Like a Digitech Trio+ pedal but with much more control.