Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Untethered - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Sometimes I feel like I'm floating away...

Comments

• Nice !
    I've waited a funky bass line all along the song... but it didn't come 😎... instead, I really like the "Zucchero's" vibe you bring when you start to talk 👍🏻.

• More funky bass lines to come @Gratouilli but this one is a bit more contemplative. Need to change it up every once and a while.

Couldn't decide what to do for the end bit but it definitely didn't need another keyboard solo. I thought the poem for nicely with the vibe.

And Zucchero is the man! 😉

• edited November 2021

I'll give this a bump in case folks missed it with all the black Friday madness. In really proud of this one so I hope y'all listen 😉😘