Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Import Logic instruments into AudioLayer

2»

Comments

• @theinfinate said:

Im having trouble importing some exs files. Anyone know of a fix? Weird thing is that I do this exact same procedure for the auto sampling in logic and sharing them to the iPad. It does work a lot of the time but also a lot of the time it comes up with this error?

Do you have the samples and EXS organized as described above?

• @espiegel123 said:

@theinfinate said:

Im having trouble importing some exs files. Anyone know of a fix? Weird thing is that I do this exact same procedure for the auto sampling in logic and sharing them to the iPad. It does work a lot of the time but also a lot of the time it comes up with this error?

Not exactly sure which above post but my process is ..I use is auto sample in logics auto sampler, then I go to folder where exs is kept and drag it into the relevant sample folder. I then airdrop the folder to iPad and open in files which saves it to AudioLayer/imports. I then open exs file and it opens in AudioLayer with installation prompt. Works maybe 60 percent of the time but just not every time

• @theinfinate : are all the samples in one folder? and that folder is in the same folder as the exs file?

• @espiegel123 said:
    @theinfinate : are all the samples in one folder? and that folder is in the same folder as the exs file?

Yes definitely

• You should probably send a copy to @VirSyn

• @theinfinate said:

@espiegel123 said:

@theinfinate said:

Not exactly sure which above post but my process is ..I use is auto sample in logics auto sampler, then I go to folder where exs is kept and drag it into the relevant sample folder. I then airdrop the folder to iPad and open in files which saves it to AudioLayer/imports. I then open exs file and it opens in AudioLayer with installation prompt. Works maybe 60 percent of the time but just not every time

It sounds like you're putting the exs in the folder with the samples. The organization discussed above is to create a new folder to contain only two items: the exs and a folder containing the samples. Are you doing that?

• @uncledave said:

@theinfinate said:

@espiegel123 said:

@theinfinate said:

It sounds like you're putting the exs in the folder with the samples. The organization discussed above is to create a new folder to contain only two items: the exs and a folder containing the samples. Are you doing that?

no I wasn't doing that however I just tried it and still exactly the same results.
    Its strange how the way I was doing it works a lot of the time just not all of the time

• and now this happens, I sampled 3 velocity layers every 6 semitones so where is my 96-127 velocity layer gone (its in the folder) and why is the layout wrong?

• I did a video showing my method, its just so annoying and strange that sometimes it works and others it doesn't

• @theinfinate said:
    I did a video showing my method, its just so annoying and strange that sometimes it works and others it doesn't

Please contact @VirSyn and provide him with one that doesn’t work

• thanks man I will

• Hi
    it Looks that this is not an option to logic 10.7.4 users as the EXS24 is no longer available and the new Sampler instrument does not suport exporting EXS. Any workaround?