Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

vidibox VJ/DJ/VDJ Mashup iPad app update + Promocode

New update for vidibox today.

Many more options to import medias from other apps on your iPad and mashup and play your videos. More details here:http://vidibox.tumblr.com/post/87584995136/update-vidibox-may

To celebrate our new update, we would like to offer you some Promocodes to have vidibox for FREE!!! just send an email to [email protected]

video demo here:

Thanks for your time

Best to all musicians out there

Pete

Comments

• Great update @Petevidibox and indeed congrats on a fantastic app

• Sent you a mail. I've seen a bunch of really awesome and impressive videos on this, but I'm just so unsure if it's an app I'll be able to use, if it's for me etc. I've been hovering the buy button a few times though.

• Great, sent you a mail.
    Cool app, thx. :). This app is like no other and looks really good

• Wow. I know a few people who will like this puppy. Self included.

• Hi Pete - I've sent an email as well. Thanks.

• Thanks Vidibox. I didn't know this app had MIDI in/out and sync in/out support, amongst a host of other features like quantization options, separate audio and video tracks etc. I'm guessing it's seen a few updates since launch! :)

• Nice gesture @PeteVidibox! I sent an email as well. Looks very interesting!

• Hello Guys I answered to everyone, I have 3 Promocodes left. I hope you will enjoy the app and share with us your creations on fb, youtube, twitter. vidibox will be @ Sonar next week. feel free to share your vidibox projects to be showcased during the event.

• check what you can do with vidibox: and

• Thanx a lot for the code :)

• I just downloaded this, really cool. 4x4 grid of pads that you can Audiopaste/Dropbox samples into or import direct from AudioShare and use it like a MPC. Except with video whenever you trigger a sample. It looks like it quantizes your performance to whatever resolution you set up also. Lots of customization options, seriously nice app.

• Thank you for the new audio import options.

• Thank you as well for the code, this looks really, really fun. I'm excited to try something with this, so far it seems pretty intuitive.

• Seems like a good product. Certainly good product marketing.

• Is there any way to output to a big screen or projector?

• Airshare should do the trick, if you have a Mac or AppleTV and software. Outside of that....not sure.

• Airshare should do the trick, if you have a Mac or AppleTV and software. Outside of that....not sure.

• Sorry for the dupe.

• edited June 2014

Apple AV adapter possibly?

• @funjunkie27 said:

Sorry for the dupe.

No need to apologize, I've been like this for ages.

• Thanks for the code @PeteVidibox!

• Lol @JohnnyGoodYear - plenty of us old timers here!

• @funjunkie27

Yeah I was thinking in a live context, like vj'ing a gig

• @WMWM said:

Apple AV adapter possibly?

That would be great if it works..

• Thanks for the code!! I am installing now, hopefully I can make something to share with this great looking app

• Thanks so much for the code. I hope to use it very soon!! Very generous of you to do this!!

• edited June 2014

This works perfectly when set to midi in and programmed with BM2 or Cubasis. Is anyone else trying that?

• edited June 2014

I'm sure it's a feature of the app to be able to output the live feed in real time as you remix but without the grid and info displayed. But probably needs a proper cable out attached.

• Yep...from the FAQ section...

Frequently asked questions
    I would like to use an external display, only to show the videos, not the app interface, is this possible?

Absolutely. Just turn on the Full Screen Mirroring option in the project menu. When plugging the Lightning AV adapter to an external screen or projector, vidibox will display a popup with the resolutions that are supported.
    When I am using an external display there is some latency between my touch input and the audio and video output. Can I reduce it?

If you are using the VGA or HDMI adapter you can reduce the latency by unplugging and plugging again the audio 3.5mm jack output. If you are using Airplay, there is no trick to reduce the latency we are aware of.

• @DarbyA said:

This works perfectly when set to midi in and programmed with BM2 or Cubasis. Is anyone else trying that?

Duude that sounds awesome, going to hook it up to Reason 7 now :D thanks!