Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Northsea - my entry to Loopop’s Mega Competition

Here is my entry. Completely produced with Cubasis. Forgive me the lame video. It was very late and I had just two hours left till the deadline, so I just did a screen recording. I was definitely too tired for a good walkthrough video that was required by Loopop to show that I stick to the rules.

Commercial plugins:

• FAC Drumkit: A drum machine with a sample and a synth engine. Synth engine turned off. I'm using the built-in envelopes and EQ for each drum sample..
  • AudioLayer: most advanced sampler on iOS. I imported the SFZ versions of the pack. I'm using its envelopes but I'm mostly using it because of the problems with Decent Sampler on iOS.
  • Bleass Delay: My favorite delay plugin
  • Rozeta Arpeggio: There is no free arpeggiator

Free plugins:

• DC9 Overdrive
  • RoughRider 3
  • F-16 Filter
  • Wider
  • Flux Mini
  • Zero Reverb
  • Nemberini Analog Delay
  • Stereo Lag
  • Gatelab