Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

When Time Runs Out (Darkwave)

I started to notice that all my most recent creations were in a major, mixolydian of blues scale. I wanted to try something different, so this was created in D Minor, and lent itself to the darkwave genre (I think). There's a big ole supersaw solo in the middle, so it wanders off a bit, but then circles back at the end.

Created in NanoStudio 2 with SynthMaster 2, Pure Acid, Sunrizer, Unique, SynthMaster Player, Cyclop, Ravenscroft, Blackhole, NSA PAS1000 Jr, FAC Bandit, Hammerhead and MagicDeathEye.

Comments

• D minor, my favourite key! Like the track - it has the vibe of early Simple Minds c. Empires & Dance, I.e., when they were good, and before they discovered stadia… :)

• Awesome, mate! Brings me back to some parties I used to go about 15 years ago :sunglasses:

• Thank you @senhorlampada and @Svetlovska! @Svetlovska, I've been a huge Simple Minds fan over the years...maybe the influences have been lurking subconsciously.

• Excellent! Great job on this!

• "D Minor. It's the saddest of all keys. I don't know why, but it makes people weep, instantly, when you play it."

• I love Dm too. This is excellent beatings. Your image of ten past ten…. That, and twenty past seven are always used in watch ads. Of course they are not wound.

• Great track, I guess we have to give names to types of music but all this sub genre of genre etc thing drives me nuts… plus I have to Google it to find out what it is!