Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alargo - Obscura

New album by my duo. Ambient, soundscape, cinematic. Most synth/loops created with iPads using AUM plus a Behringer DeepMind12 for the odd pad. Trumpet is processed through a Boss Loopstation and iPad with Turnado. https://rattle.co.nz/catalogue/releases/obscura

Comments

• @Linearlineman - check this out. Improvised music from a duo. The link leads to a page with Bandcamp's
    player embedded. The marketing of the page is very polished and it's all under an umbrella of a Record
    Label that values improvised music. Made me think of you and Connie's label.

• BenBen
    edited October 2021

@SilentObserver said:
    New album by my duo. Ambient, soundscape, cinematic. Most synth/loops created with iPads using AUM plus a Behringer DeepMind12 for the odd pad. Trumpet is processed through a Boss Loopstation and iPad with Turnado. https://rattle.co.nz/catalogue/releases/obscura

Beautifully done@SilentObserver.
    It seems that Rattle has quite the collection of eclectic music.

• Very nice, particularly liked track 3, reminded me of something by Kenny Wheeler + the bass line from track 4.

• Awesome! I can especially appreciate this being a fellow DM12 owner (love this synth!)

• Very good, indeed. I hadn’t heard of Rattle. A wonderful platform for New Zealanders.

• Just wanted to add that I love that first track ‘Rangitoto’! This is another fine example of Less is More!

Wow, that piece really took me somewhere else. Well Done!