Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Memory Lane (Slow Ambient)

Another SoniFace result, paired in AUM with loong stretched bassounds. Some altered clips from the net was included too (children playing)

Comments

• Ok... this is what ambient is supposed to sound like. Like found sounds that are collected and layered to
    make a surreal space. The stuff we call ambient on this forum is often just music without drums, or intentional harmony.

• @McD said:
    Ok... this is what ambient is supposed to sound like. Like found sounds that are collected and layered to
    make a surreal space. The stuff we call ambient on this forum is often just music without drums, or intentional harmony.

Yeah I'm guilty of doing that myself on some postings but had someone(not you) pointing out just that. :open_mouth:

• Nice and dreamy. Hope to one day be able to make good use of those apps by Mazetools like you are. Currently, lost in their Maze.

• @Pxlhg : lovely piece, thank you. :)
    @McD : You must be the Ambient Police. Can I see some ID?

• Enjoyed that one, very atmospheric with the young people sounds.

• @phonokinetic said:
    Nice and dreamy. Hope to one day be able to make good use of those apps by Mazetools like you are. Currently, lost in their Maze.

Thank you! I want to do a tutorial but it's quite a bit of work and I really don't like talking (on video). :D We'll see.

@Svetlovska said:
    @Pxlhg : lovely piece, thank you. :)

Thank you!

@GeoTony said:
    Enjoyed that one, very atmospheric with the young people sounds.

Thank you, glad to hear that :)

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Nice one @Pxlhg

Thank you so much! :)