Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Out Of Nowhere / album / my 1st and 500th track

edited October 2021 in Creations

It’s a bit hard to conceptualize making 500 tracks ahead of time. Wouldn’t have happened without the folks on this forum… so thanks @Michael… there’s an unintended consequence for you.

Here’s the very first track I made in Cubasis and posted on the forum… damn, it was ambient!

That was 3 1/2 years ago. Now, with On Starlight Lake, I have reached a self set goal. It does not seem like I can make another 500. It so often feels like I have done my last. I know many of you understand that. It’s important for us, as artists, to just sit down and keep doing it. Damn the torpedoes of our fragile egos. Thanks to all here. LL

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/out-of-nowhere

Comments

• This is certainly ambient.

Very nice as a first track for the Forum and I can clearly hear how you arrived on the Forum.
    ‘Out of nowhere’.

Very chilled.

Congratulations in making and achieving the goal of 500 tracks.

Not many Artists can say something like that.

We are few and far between these days though that is changing.

Thank you for sharing.

🙏🏾

• Wow, congrats on a great accomplishment! I’ve been working off and on on music since 2017 and I’m just working on #6 :D

• 500? Looks like I have a large backlog of music I need to catch up on! A great achievement that has given me much enjoyment from the small sample I’ve heard. Hope to hear many more!

• Congrats @LinearLineman! Here’s to the next 500!

• edited October 2021

@Gravitas, thanks for the affirmation. Well, it’s certainly a lot easier for a nonengineer to create a decently produced track these days.

And thanks to you @McM, @shinyisshiny and @Edward_Alexander

Thanks very much for liking my stuff @MadeofWax. You might listen to this album from 10 months ago if you want to delve into the recent past…

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/pictures-at-a-planetarium-2

• Nice, LL. Here’s to the next song, and the next one and the next one.

• Thank you @NeuM. Same to you, mate.👍🙏

• Congratulations 🎊 on the 500 achievement. That’s both insane, and awesome at the same time @LinearLineman

• Huzzah! You are one prolific MF, my friend. It's been a joy to take this creative journey with you, and especially to get my hands dirty a bit along the way.

I think you have 500 more in you, but at the risk of jinxing things - here's to the next 250!

BTW - no wild boars in view yet, but I'm ready for 'em!

• Thanks @Daveypoo. I think the ease and fun of producing on the iPad, especially if you’re not a perfectionist, is the magic. Glad the boars are not bearing down on you!

• Consistently a source of inspiration. Congrats @LinearLineman ! I wouldn’t put it past you to hit another 500. Amazing accomplishment.

• Thank you @seonnthaproducer. Keep up the good work! 👍🙏
    Thanks @Thepixelproducers. Much appreciated.

• Beautiful from start to finish… more please 🥣

• Congratulations! That was a great first track too. it felt very rich. Thanks for creating and sharing!

(500 tracks in 3.5 years!)

1. Just gotta respect that. 500
  • @GeoTony, thanks, mate. I hope there will be more.can a goose, even a golden one lay more than 500 goose eggs? Hmmm, quite a few of my 500 were goose eggs.

Thx for the continuing support @JudasZimmerman. Very much appreciated!

Thanks for the respect @Svetlovska.

• 5-friggin-hundred? Get out of here. Shut the door.

Could you make something that's NOT improvised? Maybe hand crafted in a piano roll editor?
    You need more barriers to productivity to hang with us, IMHO. How about a track you make using only your feet?

I'm sure you ignore my requests and just make another 100 tracks.

Carry on... I'll get over it. My soundcloud has 418 tracks but the majority are app demos.

• I was just looking, I’ve posted over 100 (105 to be exact!) videos/pieces of music that I created on the iPad and iPadOS on my YouTube channel. I think I started doing them around the time the pandemic started…

Maybe I’ll start a thread about it 🤔🤫