Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rockmate - Free for 72 hours (not on the bus)

From Fingerlab, developers of DM1 - The Drum Machine

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id417415477?mt=8

Comments

• Thanks. I downloaded that thing a long time ago - well before I had any clue what AudioBus or even a "DAW" was. Cool interface, a neat toy, but a perfect example of what I used to think iOS music was: a convenient novelty, but not anything you could actually produce music with.

• Thanks

Free is good.

• you only get 2 free lessons, then have to pay for subsequent ones ... so hardly worth it.

• Didn't see anything about lessons or IAP in the description. It looked like something that might be fun to play with your kids or use to teach someone the basics. I will restrict my posts to serious music apps if this type of thing is unwelcome here.

• @Halftone said:

you only get 2 free lessons, then have to pay for subsequent ones ... so hardly worth it.

Are you sure you are talking about the same app?

• @telecharge, no it's cool man. Maybe this app is not "Pro", but it's still FUN!

• This is a cool app, I always liked it, even though I didn't use it much. For free it's a must-try at least.

• edited May 2014

@Zymos said:

@Halftone said:

you only get 2 free lessons, then have to pay for subsequent ones ... so hardly worth it.

Are you sure you are talking about the same app?

sorry, my bad - i was mixing this up with 'Guitar Lessons - Rock Prodigy' .. also went on sale for free a day or two ago... avoid that one.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.