Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gatelab by AUDIOMODERN

13»

Comments

• Hey @GeoTony thanks for the reply! I have been able to make a few assignments like 'DryWet' through the channel control as you describe. Was hoping to route CC messages directly to some of the other parameters inside of GateLab like 'disintegrate' and 'grow' which are not available in the channel list of parameters. They are clearly assignable with MIDI learn or manually in GateLab, just can't route anything to them :neutral:

• Zombie thread. Stab it in the head.

• @McD , missed the date... Cheers

• @GeoTony said:
    @McD , missed the date... Cheers

If you have visited these zombies you can taken to the end of the queue but if not you start to read it from the start and it's a total mind fuck if you don't see the date. Many even answer the OP's question without realizing they're talking to a dead creature.

Zombies. They make going out such a chore.

• sorry - so proper protocol is to start a new thread with a question like this?

• @McD said:

@GeoTony said:
    @McD , missed the date... Cheers

If you have visited these zombies you can taken to the end of the queue but if not you start to read it from the start and it's a total mind fuck if you don't see the date. Many even answer the OP's question without realizing they're talking to a dead creature.

Zombies. They make going out such a chore.

• Only reviving this old thread to say I was diving deep into all 3 free AudioModern apps and I forgot how great they are. Just super fun and super quick to get something great going and add some spice to your tracks.