Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Mastering 'open in' fail?

Hi

Anyone else having problems when trying to 'open-in' Audio Mastering from Cubasis?

The few times after Audio Mastering has attempted to open it has crashed out back to the 'desktop' but then when I open it manually the mix I was trying to 'open-in' from Cubasis is there. Not sure if this is since Cubasis 1.8 or not.

Comments

• I had a problem with 'open in' from AudioShare to Audio Mastering last night. I also had a few other things open, so I thought I was just out of memory, and didn't think anything else of it. Guess it's a Audio Mastering problem.

• AudioMastering always crashes when I Open In from AudioShare, but the file is there when I restart AM.

• I open files in Audio Mastering from AudioShare all the time and can't recall ever experiencing any issue.

• OK, I reported this to Igor, the dev, and he says it is a bug that he will fix asap. :)