Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Worship Pads Pro - The crossfading ambient looped pad you're looking for

2»

Comments

• I guess, but how would you feel releasing a worship app only to find it was really popular with satanists, or worse spaghetti monster worship.

• @Ailerom said:
    I guess, but how would you feel releasing a worship app only to find it was really popular with satanists, or worse spaghetti monster worship.

As long as it works in AUM I couldn't care :smiley:

• @Simon said:

@Ailerom said:
    I guess, but how would you feel releasing a worship app only to find it was really popular with satanists, or worse spaghetti monster worship.

As long as it works in AUM I wouldn't care :smiley:

• @MarkH said:

@calebj7 said:
    Hello all! I would love some reviews and thoughts about my newly released app for IOS - Worship Pads Pro. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/worship-pads-pro/id1586199401

It is a minimalistic app that has a nice infinite pad in every key that is based on some of the sounds of Bethel Music and other top worship artists. Let me know what you think!

Can I be the first to ask what is a "worship artist"?

You could if you were but you're not so you aren't.

Worship seems to be big business in the music world. I wouldn't know as I don't worship but good luck to all you worshippers out there. Jesus loves you*.

*Other deities may apply.

• @MarkH said

It's one of those "You know who you are" things; others need not apply.

• @calebj7 said:

@DukeWonder said:

@calebj7 said:

@Simon said:

@calebj7 said:
    Let me know what you think!

I think you need to post a video on YouTube so people can hear what is sounds like. Then they might buy it. Then they can do your poll...

There is a sample video on youtube. just search worship pads pro to find it

@calebj7 said:

@MeatWalrus said:
    hello @calebj7 ,
    I bought your app and like the idea but it seems very limited . I agree with @DukeWonder we need a description for best uses of this app like what it’s designed for. I like the sound of it but when changing pads you can hear a click or the start of a loop .
    most of us here have many apps that can replicate this without that problem . and we like to connect our music apps by way of AUM Audiobus , Apematrix and other host apps .
    Again I like the sound and idea . But I think it needs more functionality unless I just don’t understand how to use it . thank you and good luck !

Thanks for your feedback! I'm curious about the click or start of loop sound. I do not get that sound on mine. I will check with a few others to see if it keeps happening! No app connectivity at the moment but I designed the app without the need to connect to other apps. Just plug and play for situations without access to ableton etc.

You seem to lack a bit of understanding here so I’ll give you a few more tips here.

1. Don’t make the customer do the work. They won’t. Post the video here. And add the video to the App Store. This helps ensure people see it. It’s a very basic business concept.
    2. Connectivity is key to all music applications. If we can’t put this into AUM or another host to play alongside other instruments, what is it good for? Who is your target audience and when would they use this?

You’re asking people to review something that they’d have to buy to review. You have given us zero incentive to buy as you have made no effort to actually sell this to us. I recommend doing some basic research on business and marketing if you want to create a product that people will buy.

Wow! Ok you’re really good at being rude online! Btw my intention is not to sell this to you but rather to have more online visibility. Btw as well many people have gone directly from this page/app to buy the app.

The app is exactly as I intended it to be, a basic one sound stand-alone app for looping crossfading pads with no customization but rather the exact sound most are going for with a looping pad. If you don’t like it, fine! But my target market is many who don’t care about customization or app integration but want a great sounding loop pad beneath a band.

As far as your concern with me asking the customer to pay to review, I don’t really care what you think. The app is inexpensive. Extremely more so than Autopad. Many people will buy it if they are interested in it. And if that’s not you, again, fine.

Like I said before, I posted here primarily to get an online presence for the app and visibility, which it did accomplish! Also, if you have concerns on the apps ability, read the OP as it clearly states what it does. 🤦🏻‍♂️

You asked for feedback. Nothing I said is inaccurate. If you only listen to the praise, you’ll never grow. 🙃

• @uncledave said:

@MarkH said

It's one of those "You know who you are" things; others need not apply.

Maybe it's just an Americanism, I'm not sure 'worship' is colloquial in the UK.