Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Win a free copy of Bleass Flanger or Phaser for iOS - OR DESKTOP!

WIN A COPY FOR DESKTOP OR IOS OF BLEASS FLANGER OR PHASER!

Please note that this is a #short so should be viewed vertically on your device.

Bleass currently have a weekend sale on some of their apps and plugins, including some which have just been released for desktop! To celebrate, I have a copy of the Flanger or Phaser app to give away. You can win either the iOS or the desktop version. See the pinned Youtube comment for details. I also have extra copies to give away on Twitter and Insta. All winners will be announced in 2 days. Good luck!

My Instagram
https://instagram.com/gavinskistutorials
My twitter
https://twitter.com/gavinski_s?s=09

Comments

• Bam, just entered all 3. Come on RNG, daddy needs a new flanger! Lol.

• edited September 2021

@Poppadocrock said:
    Bam, just entered all 3. Come on RNG, daddy needs a new flanger! Lol.

I've been trying to achieve parity between my iOS GarageBand setup and my macOS GarageBand setup and believe you me, it is not easy or cheap!

• @NeuM oh I definitely believe you.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @NeuM oh I definitely believe you.

I might have to sell my liver to achieve total cross-platform compatibility. :D

• @Poppadocrock said:

That's the spirit lol, you haven't won in a while despite an early lucky streak, if I remember right

• @Gavinski said:

@Poppadocrock said:

That's the spirit lol, you haven't won in a while despite an early lucky streak, if I remember right

Yeah, It’s been a little but I have won before.