Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DJDJ and multiple outputs?

Rugoso’s DJDJ says to be multiple out. Does anyone know how to use the multiple outs or what is meant by it? (SeekBeats shows it’s multiple outs in Audiobus and AUM, DJDJ doesn’t at least it seems, the audio routing options in the settings menu only allow to send tracks to the 2 stereo channels).

Comments

• WTKWTK
    edited August 2021

@janpieter said:
    Rugoso’s DJDJ says to be multiple out. Does anyone know how to use the multiple outs or what is meant by it? (SeekBeats shows it’s multiple outs in Audiobus and AUM, DJDJ doesn’t at least it seems, the audio routing options in the settings menu only allow to send tracks to the 2 stereo channels).

I guess that you would need an audio interface which supports multiple outputs. I can only choose 1x stereo (L and R) or 2xmono (L or R) on mine as well and encounter the same behaviour like you when using it inside AB or AUM…

Edit: yup …

• I use a Numark DJ Go 2 Touch soundcard, can confirm that multiple outputs works with DJDJ

• And thank you!

• @drewinnit said:
    I use a Numark DJ Go 2 Touch soundcard, can confirm that multiple outputs works with DJDJ

Now that looks like a nice protable controller. I have to check that one out. Thx for bringing this up. :)