Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UltraTuner for Guitar, Bass, Strings, Brass and More $4.99 --> FREE

Comments

• Free is good but Total Energy from @sonosaurus is the last tuner anyone could ever need http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/4671/tonalenergy-tuner-updated

Unless you wanna tune pianos I guess... :)

• edited May 2014

It's IK and therefor also has...

POP UPS!

Yay!

Finally my tuner also has free pop ups to make me buy Groovemaker. And all the IK stuff I already bought.

Oh and Sonosaurus' app is called "TonalEnergy" and might be worth checking out although I'm pretty happy with clear tune. It has a very clean UI which I like.

• edited May 2014

great tuner, thanks

• UltraTuner is the only tuning app able to tune my homemade washtub bass... Or at least help me find notes fast