Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC Transient and Cubasis 3?

Has anyone been able to get this combo to work? I drop in the effect and it mutes the track. Is there a routing issue or is this known and I just missed it?

Comments

• Not Cubasis but I’ve had this happen in AUM. I had to reduce the buffer size a bit to get it working. Might be worth giving that a try.

• @FordTimeLord said:
    Not Cubasis but I’ve had this happen in AUM. I had to reduce the buffer size a bit to get it working. Might be worth giving that a try.

No dice. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

• @KirbyMumbo said:
    Has anyone been able to get this combo to work? I drop in the effect and it mutes the track. Is there a routing issue or is this known and I just missed it?

Works perfect for me…. I’m on new M1 ipad, but I recall it worked fine on my old one.

• @KirbyMumbo said:

Yes! I have been having this issue as well.
    Mostly happenend when lots of effects used and DSP levels were high.
    Other effects might simply not load, but FAC Transient does load, however without input/output signal, muting the track.
    Try to disable 'microphone' in the IOS settings for Cubasis and let us know if this helps. It fixed a few issues for me.
    Thanks to:
    @FordTimeLord for this quick fix.

• @Bob said:

@KirbyMumbo said:

Other effects might simply not load, but FAC Transient does load, however without input/output signal, muting the track.
    Try to disable 'microphone' in the IOS settings for Cubasis and let us know if this helps. It fixed a few issues for me.
    Thanks to:

Didn’t seem to work either. Ah well, refund it is lol

• @KirbyMumbo said:

@Bob said:

@KirbyMumbo said:

Thanks to:

Didn’t seem to work either. Ah well, refund it is lol

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.