Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Grooverider Triplets

How do I enter triplets in Grooverider GR-16?

Comments

• Two parameters you need to play with

1. Rhythm base (32 triplet)
    2. Swing
    1. Edit Step => Time Shift
  • Thanks, 32 triplet nailed it. I tried 16 triplet then went back to 4/4 & tried shifting the notes but couldn't get the bass & drums to sync, 32 triplet dropped them right in the pocket although it's in cut time (1 2, 1 2).

I'm doing the Howling Wolf tune Back Door Man. I searched for the time signature on the web & got 4/4 although it sounds to me like 12/8, it's got a triplet sounding hi-hat figure (Ta ta ta, Ta ta ta etc.) anyway it sounds good now. I just need a Fender Precision type finger style bass patch, the GR-16 pick bass doesn't cut it. :)

• @Ajak Try this. Original picked bass on part 2, my P-bass type hack on part 1.