Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New FX for Roland Zenology/ Zenbeats!!

Comments

• I was going to cancel my Core subscription until I found out today that the FX are all included in it.

• Is this available (or will be) available for Zenbeats iOS?. Upcoming update?

• I think so ..

• @tahiche said:
    Is this available (or will be) available for Zenbeats iOS?. Upcoming update?

The 90 MFX are already included in ZC1 with the Zenbeats Platform Unlock for iOS. They can’t be used externally however, only for the output of ZC1.

Would be nice though to have them as an AUv3 to be used for any host!

/DMfan

• @DMfan said:

@tahiche said:

The 90 MFX are already included in ZC1 with the Zenbeats Platform Unlock for iOS. They can’t be used externally however, only for the output of ZC1.

I own the unlock, which means I got them already, right?.

Or at least inside Zenbeats, yes it’d be great.

• @tahiche said:

@DMfan said:

@tahiche said:

I own the unlock, which means I got them already, right?.

Or at least inside Zenbeats, yes it’d be great.

Yes, you have them already!

🙌

• If it was an iOS/iPadOS AUv3 and would not require subscription BS I'd be all in but as is, no thanks...