Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RIP Joey Jordison [founder / ex drummer] Slipknot

Passed away at 46 / very talented drummer
Way too young

Comments

• Huh?
    What happened?

• Died in his sleep. Not sure from what

@rs2000 said:
    Huh?
    What happened?

• That's shocking. OMG

• I met most all these dudes as they are from my hometown…. Took a few guitar lessons from Mick way way back in the day. Sad loss for sure. 😢

• edited July 2021

Waaaay too young! RIP

• A terrible loss. He was incredibly talented. I was lucky enough to see Slipknot at Ozzfest back in 2001. One hell of a show. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

• You know, I forgot to ask if you ever knew the Knot

@onerez said:
    I met most all these dudes as they are from my hometown…. Took a few guitar lessons from Mick way way back in the day. Sad loss for sure. 😢

• This really bummed me out 😥😥😥 RIP

• No way! I used to listen to slipknot a lot back in the early 2000s and really marvelled at the drumming skills of Joey Jordison. Amazing talent.
    That’s quite a shock and very sad.

• Real talk. Slipknot's and Sepultura's crazy drums and use of percussions were what got me into hard metal in the late 90s. This Joey dude's solos were fvcking nuts. And I'm someone waaaaaaaaay on the other side of the musical fence, growing up on Reggae, Dancehall, Hip-Hop and R&B.

RIP