Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Setting a (free running LFO) to start at same position when starting track.

Hello all…. As I am becoming more and more into synthesis and not just a preset junkie.. 😁.

Here is my question: I have a track with BLEASS Alpha in it and a free running LFO to control the cutoff. I am sorry for noobness, but how would one start the track so that the LFO(cutoff) is at the lowest value or point all the time. I have tried beat and trigger and uggg.. So basically the way that I have the settings is that the timing of the free LFO matches the rest of the song.. Make sense? Basically would like it to be free but stopped and only start when playback of track starts.

Comments

• In the case of Bleass Alpha you could try to set the sync to 'Beat' and adjust the offset to match?
    Then you'd naturally have to find a synced rate that matches the desired 16 seconds at 70BPM :)

For me, I'd love to set the 'offset' when using Trig but the offset-knob is greyed out...

• @Samu said:
    In the case of Bleass Alpha you could try to set the sync to 'Beat' and adjust the offset to match?
    Then you'd naturally have to find a synced rate that matches the desired 16 seconds at 70BPM :)

For me, I'd love to set the 'offset' when using Trig but the offset-knob is greyed out...

Thanks I will try to see…. 😜.