Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup

edited July 2021 in Other

2021 Copa América Final starts in an hour - Argentina vs Brazil.

Messi faces Neymar. Maracanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro.

In the US, it's on Fox Sports 1. (FS1).

Comments

• Para frente, Brasil ! I will be watching as well at 2:00 AM here in France
    🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷
    I’ve lived in Brazil as a kid
    And whenever their team plays
    I feel so hyped. There is nothing
    comparable to their passion elsewhere when it comes to soccer.

• Should be a good game. Not sure how I would call it.

• Ref did well to keep on top of all the diving.

• Got pretty chippy there in the second half, 9 yellows, 41 fouls conceded.
    One of the most exciting in a while.
    Brazil's defense didn't perform their best, but it was nice to finally see Messi win one for Argentina.

• I root for Argentina because I like their uniforms! 🤗

• CONCACAF Gold Cup is on too. https://www.concacaf.com/gold-cup/schedule-results/
    Nice to live in an area in the US that actually broadcasts these matches!

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Ref did well to keep on top of all the diving.

I didn’t see the game, but the diving seems very common in South American teams, more so than teams from other areas of the world. But all teams do it to some extent and I hate it. I’m in the US of that gives perspective, and I don’t like it when the US team does it either. I don’t like that type of nonsense in the NFL either. I laugh when I see a 350 lb guy whining to the ref…I know it’s all gamesmanship, but I don’t like it.

• @mrufino1 said:

@SpookyZoo said:

I didn’t see the game, but the diving seems very common in South American teams, more so than teams from other areas of the world. But all teams do it to some extent and I hate it. I’m in the US of that gives perspective, and I don’t like it when the US team does it either. I don’t like that type of nonsense in the NFL either. I laugh when I see a 350 lb guy whining to the ref…I know it’s all gamesmanship, but I don’t like it.

It’s ruining football (soccer) on every continent. They’re supposed to be entertaining us, getting paid big bucks to do so, yet would rather cheat and fall to the ground than be brave and take the ball on further.

I don’t understand how these players can have full body tattoos yet go down screaming, rolling around in agony when somebody breathes on them. It’s embarrassing to watch.

• edited July 2021

@SpookyZoo said:

@mrufino1 said:

@SpookyZoo said:

It’s ruining football (soccer) on every continent. They’re supposed to be entertaining us, getting paid big bucks to do so, yet would rather cheat and fall to the ground than be brave and take the ball on further.

I don’t understand how these players can have full body tattoos yet go down screaming, rolling around in agony when somebody breathes on them. It’s embarrassing to watch.

The NBA does this crap too. Ref-baiting instead of playing the game with dignity. The officials still fall for it so now it’s praised by some as a smart strategy. Sickening

Soccer is fun though!

• @SpookyZoo said:

@mrufino1 said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Don’t forget about the restorative powers of either magic soccer water/ spray on the injury (which allows you to limp for 47 seconds before returning to full health) or the issuing of a card to the other team (immediate full recovery).

• It sucks to see that. Italy have a poor reputation for diving, so hopefully it doesn’t mar the European Championship final today in any way.

• 🇦🇷 🙌

• So happy Messi got that silverware. Dude totally deserves it, and he does not have many chances left. Can’t believe Brazil couldn’t get 1 goal past them though…

Euro finals today! It’s gonna be a cracker!

USMNT starts their gold cup run tonight at 830pm EST too. The Concacaf Gold Cup, North and Central America tournament is admittedly no euro’s, or even the Copa, but I’m excited about the young talent on USMNT.

the beautiful game.

• England Italy game didn’t start as I expected…

• Congratulations Italy.

• @michael_m said:
    England Italy game didn’t start as I expected…

It certainly ended like I suspected.

• Today's matches:
    On US regular cable TV, USA v Canada is on FOX, Mexico v El Salvador is on FS1. Cannot find the others.

• I’m guessing the US will bring in the A team once we get to the knock out round.. but not sure…

• edited July 2021

Why wasn't that a foul? The slide on Dike?

Refereeing in this one is very different from the other matches I've watched lately.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I’m guessing the US will bring in the A team once we get to the knock out round.. but not sure…

Nope, this is it. The European players are fighting for spots on their club teams. It’s the MLS contingent.

• So many missed opportunities for El Salvador.