Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

That Dang Moon Echo

The TH-U Choptones Dang (a clean profile) drenched in Lunar Lander delay and verb

Comments

• Lovely! I have been trying to divert my attention from Lunar lander but you are tempting me to look again.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Lovely! I have been trying to divert my attention from Lunar lander but you are tempting me to look again.

I didn't expect to find it so engaging, but it really is.

• @espiegel123 That was great. I hit play and got distracted and thought for a moment — is this Daniel Lanois or some soundtrack I've forgotten?! I do love the Dang rig.

@lukesleepwalker Why divert your attention? It's free.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    @espiegel123 That was great. I hit play and got distracted and thought for a moment — is this Daniel Lanois or some soundtrack I've forgotten?! I do love the Dang rig.

Really? I thought there was an IAP

• That’s good👍

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    @espiegel123 That was great. I hit play and got distracted and thought for a moment — is this Daniel Lanois or some soundtrack I've forgotten?! I do love the Dang rig.

Really? I thought there was an IAP

There is, but you get 90 percent of the app, it seems, up front.
    I think I'll buy it as a thank you. (But I understand there was a problem with the IAP?)

• Sweet tones, @espiegel123!

It’s not often that you post, but when you do, it’s always worth listening to. 🙌

Thank you.

• So nice! Makes me want to get back into learning guitar.

• Nice job @espiegel123 !! Enjoyed this and have been messing around with LL too with great results. Hope you’ll post some more..

• @lukesleepwalker , @ExAsperis99 , @LinearLineman , @SNystrom , @scadet , @McM : thank you for the kind words!

Lunar Lander is so much fun.. the ducking control is great.

• Beautiful tone and playing!

I agree about Lunar Lander; it's one of those apps that captivates you!

I do wish they’d fix that dang IAP thing soon though, (I purchased the full version on my iPhone, but cannot get it to “unlock” on the iPad. Sent them an email a couple days ago, but still nothing.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Beautiful tone and playing!

I do wish they’d fix that dang IAP thing soon though, (I purchased the full version on my iPhone, but cannot get it to “unlock” on the iPad. Sent them an email a couple days ago, but still nothing.

Did you check again? There was an update yesterday that fixed all this.

• @mjcouche said:

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Beautiful tone and playing!

Did you check again? There was an update yesterday that fixed all this.

Yes, all fixed now! Thanks!

• Nice @espiegel123 , love the moody, echoey vibe and lovely playing…

• There's a hum in there I'd love to experiment with using different tools... in TH-U and
    outside in AUM (like the unparalleled noise eliminator "Brusfri" from Klevgrand). Do the
    TH-U noise tools get close to removing the noise and allowing the softer dynamics through like Brusfri or will they only "gate" on a certain threshold?

• @McD said:
    There's a hum in there I'd love to experiment with using different tools... in TH-U and
    outside in AUM (like the unparalleled noise eliminator "Brusfri" from Klevgrand). Do the
    TH-U noise tools get close to removing the noise and allowing the softer dynamics through like Brusfri or will they only "gate" on a certain threshold?

Brusfri would eliminate it...but the latency it adds bugs me...so, I opted not to use it...perhaps a mistake. The electricity in my house sucks.

• @espiegel123 said:

@McD said:
    There's a hum in there I'd love to experiment with using different tools... in TH-U and

Brusfri would eliminate it...but the latency it adds bugs me...so, I opted not to use it...perhaps a mistake. The electricity in my house sucks.

I just found your post now. That's a beautiful little noodle!

• Mesmerized

• Great soundtrack, very atmospherical.

• Nice @espiegel123. Noise gates - and even the amazing Brusfri - almost always alter the guitar sound/tone - just accept it and play on.