Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fun with iOptigan and Vintage TV ads samples!

The iOptigan is a fun recreation of Mattel Optigan from the 70's available for iOS. With its lo-fi sound and vintage musical styles, it is a natural match for my Memory Collection sample packs.

In this video, I am mixing a few loops from 2 different Optigan styles with audio samples from TV ads and documentaries from the 50's and 60's. And throwing in some modernity, there's Native Instruments Massive X synthesizer in the break.

Content of each track is identified here:
Track 1 (orange) - iOptigan
Track 2 (blue) - Reward Pack 05 (exclusive content for my Patreon supporters!)
Track 3 (green) - Memory Collection pack 02
Track 4 (red) - Native Instruments Massive X
Track 5 (blue) - Reward Pack 05

Comments

• Fun! And a perfect fit 👍🏼

• Great again mr @zvon

• nice track! did you use EQ or anything else to cut the highs on iOptigan? I love that app but sometimes have trouble dealing with all the hiss in a mix.

• Many thanks all for your comments! Really glad you enjoyed the track!

@BitterGums No EQ or any external FX except a slight compression on the whole mix.

• @rs2000 said:
    Fun! And a perfect fit 👍🏼

Indeed a great match, when I discovered iOptigan I immediately thought that I had to do something with it and the MC packs!

• Awesome stuff, @zvon
    Match made in heaven :wink:

• Great stuff. I love iOptigan. Wish I'd thought of doing this 👍

• @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome stuff, @zvon
    Match made in heaven :wink:

@FPC said:
    Great stuff. I love iOptigan. Wish I'd thought of doing this 👍

Thank you both! B)
    @FPC, Not too late to make one yourself. I will very likely do more of this, at least one for the Holidays with the Christmas style and some of my Christmas and Winter Holidays packs.