Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synchronisation Problems when using 2 mono chanels on IPhone

edited June 2021 in Support and Feedback

Hi,
Using a behringer 202HD and an Iphone as effectgeneratorI had some interesting findings while trying to do live-effects on two mono audio chanels on IPhone (!!!). It worked on Ipad, but when I use 2 seperate mono audio chanels (one for pickup one for microphone) the sound gets out of sync after some minutes. I first eyperienced in Cubasis, then tried audiobus, but it's the same... I tried solving getting stereo in into audiobus and then I wanted to select single mono L & R as seperate Chanels in Cubasis, but this in not possible? At least an effect would be great where I can just set L&R input to either L or R as Mono output... Or the 'bug' in iphones (tried 7 & 8) has to be adressed, to solve this.

Am I on the right track?

Comments

• @mccy You may need to enable "measurement mode" in the phone apps, or in the phone Settings, to turn off the built-in signal correction done by the phone. Just a guess.

• edited June 2021

@uncledave said:
    @mccy You may need to enable "measurement mode" in the phone apps, or in the phone Settings, to turn off the built-in signal correction done by the phone. Just a guess.

Nope. Tried all the standard stuff. I get these problems also on ipad now. Hope this isn't because of updating to 14.6

I think I don't have these Problems with a RME babyface. Just testing again.

• Do you own AUM or Drambo?
    Both support using individual channels separately.
    I would start by routing left in to left out and right in to right out, without any effects, and see what happens.