Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fabfilter Timeless 3

Comments

• A reply from FF states Monday. iPadOS not confirmed, but Saturn 2 dropped on iPad, so....who knows 🤞

• no reason it won’t be on ios. but let’s hope it’s gonna be there soon

• @vasilymilovidov said:
    no reason it won’t be on ios. but let’s hope it’s gonna be there soon

I could imagine it will be iOS ready with release too. Saturn 2 showed the way ;)
    Fingers crossed I heard good things about that delay

• Last delay effect Ill ever buy :)

• Oh yes! Can't wait.

• Great news! This will probably be the most versatile and high-quality delay on the iOS platform.

• Especially since they had previously ported timeless 2 to iOS for Auria pro. Hoping this is coming to our iPads!

• Oh my fucking god. Of all my years of dealing harsh but fair criticism on here, you are finally gonna experience a giddy oat_phipps. Eeeeee!

• Anyone remember what the delay time from desktop to iOS was with Saturn 2? I remember it being surprisingly quick but maybe i’m just psyching myself up. Dan Worrall, take me home

• edited May 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Anyone remember what the delay time from desktop to iOS was with Saturn 2? I remember it being surprisingly quick but maybe i’m just psyching myself up. Dan Worrall, take me home

DESKTOP >>>>

iOS >>>>

Well, can’t get much quicker than that. I happen to be rocking my Fab Filter hat at the moment and have to say, I can’t wake to give them more of my hard earned!

• @Obo said:

@BCKeys said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Anyone remember what the delay time from desktop to iOS was with Saturn 2? I remember it being surprisingly quick but maybe i’m just psyching myself up. Dan Worrall, take me home

DESKTOP >>>>

iOS >>>>

Well, can’t get much quicker than that. I happen to be rocking my Fab Filter hat at the moment and have to say, I can’t wake to give them more of my hard earned!

(Probably my favorite hat by the way - have a couple t shirts as well, their swag is excellent!)

• @oat_phipps said:
    Oh my fucking god. Of all my years of dealing harsh but fair criticism on here, you are finally gonna experience a giddy oat_phipps. Eeeeee!

We totally understand and forgive you. I too will pee my pants when Timeless hits iOS.

• Lots of "iOS?" type comments on the video. No replies. :hushed:

• Dan Worrall does not reply to but peasants

• Everyone here saying iOS instead of iPadOS.
    You get my hopes up and then extreme disappointment when I find out it’s only for pads.

• edited May 2021

All the FF stuff is iPad only.

We’ll see though, they haven’t done Pro-L 3 for iOS yet so it’s not a given this will be either.

• @Tarekith said:

We’ll see though, they haven’t done Pro-L 3 for iOS yet so it’s not a given this will be either.

Are you confusing one plugin with another? Latest Pro-L is 2

• edited May 2021

As good as this plugin is , its quite involved , not so easy to the eye or plug and play at times when you want to quickly jam

• @NoiseFloored said:

@Tarekith said:

Doh, you're right, I was having a pre-coffee moment, thanks for the clarification!

• @jolico said:
    Everyone here saying iOS instead of iPadOS.
    You get my hopes up and then extreme disappointment when I find out it’s only for pads.

Are you iPhone only?

• I do wonder if some other 'creative' apps will pop-up at the same time?

The 'simple' FabFilter One synth would be super nice as an AUv3!
    (The FF Twin 2 is too deep to keep me focused).

• @Tarekith said:

@NoiseFloored said:

@Tarekith said:

Doh, you're right, I was having a pre-coffee moment, thanks for the clarification!

;) just doing my part to keep up the hope that it’ll come soon

• One day FabFilter will get with the program and release their apps as universal.

• @ecou said:

@jolico said:
    Everyone here saying iOS instead of iPadOS.

Are you iPhone only?

Yes, but much worse than you think.
    I’m only producing and mastering with an old iPhone 6S.

• Looks like iPad will get it soon after

• @DukeWonder said:
    One day FabFilter will get with the program and release their apps as universal.

That’ll be an expensive day for me!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:
    To me, it shows that FabFilter cares about its products and customer satisfaction more than easy money... offering an application that focuses so much on the visual and user experience on a phone makes no sense 😕

I will buy this delay even if I’m not a delay user, or very rarely. I just love FabFilter products and I know that the day I need a delay, I won’t be disappointed. 🥰

Idunno. Doesn’t Toneboosters, DDMF, Brambos, BeepStreet etc. care about us?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.