Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lightning

edited May 2014 in Creations

Genre: Acoustic-Blues Electonic-Tribal of sorts :) ...i think

Apps: Animoog, Crysalline, Orphion, Echopad, Aufx space, DrumJam, Auria, Audio Mastering

Guitar is a RainSong Classic, improv with the rain.

Thanks to Laz for vocal, Mr. Simion for the for the sound templates and Gorgio for the field recordings,

Please, have a listen to this track then leave your comment on impressions, I am open to suggestions. If you do not like the spoken word at the beginning, I understand, it is an interpretation of the Prose Edda. Rhythm kicks in at ~1:40.

Edit: soundcloud will be back with suggestions.

Comments

• edited May 2014

From about 1:30 onward it was absolutely ribbiting...

Seriously, I liked the guitar playing. Personally, I'd have mixed the ambient stuff a bit lower, but that's just my preference.

• Thanks for the feedback @PaulB. Glad to see you didn't croak. I have taken it down to revamp it drastically with your suggestion as well as some others. I will repost a different version by this weekend.