Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crackling sound during playback

I loaded 2 drum loops and the playback was fine but then I loaded audiobus within model15 and I recorded a10 second midi clip and now the playback is crackling and this is a new 8th gen iPad I’m using. Any suggestions?

Comments

• What are you using to run the drum loops? I’m assuming you meant model 15 running through audiobus. What are you using to record and playback your midi? First things first. Are any of you audio levels clipping? Model 15 is one of the more dsp intensive synths to run but you shouldn’t have any issues with 1 instance. Check your buffer settings “I think in audiobus” and set the to a higher buffer ie. 256, 512.........

• @jdolecek49 said:
    I loaded 2 drum loops and the playback was fine but then I loaded audiobus within model15 and I recorded a10 second midi clip and now the playback is crackling and this is a new 8th gen iPad I’m using. Any suggestions?

Did you update Model15? There was a new version a few days ago.

• @Iskander said:

@jdolecek49 said:

Did you update Model15? There was a new version a few days ago.

I did not know that I will check it out, thanks

• @Shiloh said:
    What are you using to run the drum loops? I’m assuming you meant model 15 running through audiobus. What are you using to record and playback your midi? First things first. Are any of you audio levels clipping? Model 15 is one of the more dsp intensive synths to run but you shouldn’t have any issues with 1 instance. Check your buffer settings “I think in audiobus” and set the to a higher buffer ie. 256, 512.........

Pops sorry I left that part out, I was using cubasis

• @jdolecek49 said:

@Shiloh said:
    What are you using to run the drum loops? I’m assuming you meant model 15 running through audiobus. What are you using to record and playback your midi? First things first. Are any of you audio levels clipping? Model 15 is one of the more dsp intensive synths to run but you shouldn’t have any issues with 1 instance. Check your buffer settings “I think in audiobus” and set the to a higher buffer ie. 256, 512.........

Pops sorry I left that part out, I was using cubasis

Open up the system info in the left hand tab. See if your cpu/dsp is spiking.
    Try going to setup > audio > audio engine latency > off
    See if that helps and report back.