Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lettin’ Go

SWAM Trumpet, Module American D, BASSalicious and Digitalism2000.

Comments

• Is there a natural delay between the piano and the SWAM trumpet? or do you add a slight shift between the 2 MIDI track in your DAW? I like it and would like to get that effect.

The Korg Module Pro "American D" piano is so good.

Which Bassalicious preset do you use? My Bassalicious rolled off my iPad and I need to re-load it.

What is the Digitalism2000 preset?

Adding a "Harmon Mute" to the trumpet makes it so effective for Jazz Club ruminations.
    It's like a metal Kazoo for your brass instrument:

• @McD, I have been enjoying the Module D, especially for the range of presets. This one is the “Lyrical” setting. I did not shift the SWAM track. Just how I played it, but not intentional. I did insert MicroPitch “Bouncing Delay’ on the trumpet which used the “harmwah”mute. It should be noted that the Harmon mute is static whereas the other mutes are distance adjustable... which makes sense, of course.

BASSalicious preset was Touch Acoustic Bass with a mono retrigger. Digtalism preset #4 alphabetically, 90seven.

• I think the insertion of the Micropitch added the delay on the Trumpet that I'm hearing.
    I like it... when they are perfectly lined up they loose the impression of two performers
    so this is a good tip to make something come alive from a shared MIDI stream.

I really like that bass.

• Beautiful work as always LL.

• edited March 2021

@Ben, thanks for the praise. It means a lot.

@McD, I seldom use iFretless Bass anymore. BASSalicious offers too many good alternatives. Would love a SWAM jazz bass.

• Just loving the horn sound you are incorporating now with this and East Coast Drift etc.

• Very beautiful piece, please keep on, this is worth.

• Thanks so much @Eutow… it was included in this album published in May…

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/jazzm

• I'm glad this got bumped. There is a short phrase from 1:01 to about 1:15 that I played over and over. You developed it very well.

• Beautiful, @LinearLineman! Great sound combination there, fits together like a glove.

• Thanks for listening @Paulieworld abd @dav. I tender my last happy new year of 2022 to you both. 😘😎