Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

East Coast Drift

SWAM Trumpet, Tuba, BASSalicious, @Spidericemidas Mersenne preset, BeatHawk Flute, NOISE.

Comments

• Usual high quality stuff @LinearLineman , very sleazy but in a good way.

• Thanks for listening, @GeoTony. A new genre, maybe... Sleazze.

• Smooth and easy. Slightly sleazy in a good way as @GeoTony says. Movie quality backing music. Great stuff!

• edited March 2021

Thanks @Spidericemidas. Are you fully recovered, I hope. I need more Spidery presets!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @Spidericemidas. Are you fully recovered, I hope. I need more Spidery presets!

Hmm....funny you should mention that....exactly a year on since the first encounter, somehow I’ve just managed to play round 2 with the pesky Covid-19.

Very interesting as this time around the symptoms were completely atypical of Covid-19 and totally more like the Norovirus. No congestion or respiratory issues this time whatsoever. No coughing. No loss of taste or smell. I honestly thought it was food poisoning or Norovirus. The symptoms I had would not qualify for getting a home Covid test delivered.

Anyway, luckily I still ended up having 10 days off work because I was so ill with vomitting and whatnot. I actually lost 3kg!

Now here’s the interesting thing. Because I’m a microbiology laboratory manager, I can source all the Covid tests on the market easily. Just out of interest, when I returned to work, my colleague said I should try one of our antibody blood test kits. I really didn’t expect to get any reactions because the symptoms were nothing like what I experienced last year, and not really listed in the common criteria for qualifying for an official Covid test.

But there it was. Three lines lit up on the blood test. Control line. Primary infection antibodies. Secondary infection antibodies. What a surprise!

Three months after the first encounter, I first obtained the blood test kits and my results were negative antibodies by then. Too long since the encounter, antibody levels had obviously dropped below the limit of detection of the kit.

This time as I already had the test kits in my possession, a test right after this recent illness actually clearly showed strong lines against both primary and secondary infection antibodies for Covid-19. Absolutely unexpected given the particular symptoms this second time around.

I test myself regularly with various Covid test kits. Always negative, until this recent illness that I thought was either food poisoning or Norovirus!

How strange! Now it will be interesting to keep testing myself weekly with the blood tests to see how long the antibody levels remain detectable.

Interesting stuff! I’m all good again now. 3kg lighter was a welcome outcome although a most unpleasant way of losing a bit of weight. 🤣

• @Spidericemidas, I need a little clarification... what was surprising to you? Maybe I’ll use bacteria and virus names as a musical theme... making kaka out of cocci... if you catch my East Coast drift. Glad you’re better all round.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Spidericemidas, I need a little clarification... what was surprising to you? Maybe I’ll use bacteria and virus names as a musical theme... making kaka out of cocci... if you catch my East Coast drift. Glad you’re better all round.

Lol. It was surprising to find Covid-19 antibodies from this recent illness because the symptoms were completely different this time to the symptoms I experienced in last year’s round. If you have symptoms, it’s supposed to be mainly a serious respiratory illness with coughing, congestion, loss of taste and smell, loss of breath and such. This is what I experienced last year.

But this time, I got sick with symptoms more related to food poisoning or Norovirus. i.e. simply diarrhoea and vomitting and a slight flu feeling. No real typical Covid symptoms this time to make me suspect it was Covid. I thought it was either food poisoning or Norovirus.

Diarrhoea and vomitting do not qualify here for obtaining a home Covid test to send away for testing. It has to be a new and persistent cough, loss of taste or smell and fever. So I would never have known it was Covid if I didn’t have my own access to the various Covid test kits at work.

Interestingly I have thought about suggesting to you to do some pieces based on bacteria or virus names. Could be an interesting project. “Proteus Mirabilis”, one of my faves, just conjures up strange watery wobbly sounds in my mind. 😉

• Did I say I love this one? I does.

• Thanks @gusgranite. Strangely, I was thinking of you.
    @Spidericemidas, I might ask you for a list of playable pathogens. 😉🙏