Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using non-AB IAA apps in AB

Hello,

The recent thread about the best piano sounds prompted me to pick up CMP Grand Piano. This app is great, however there's no Audiobus. There is IAA.

In this scenario, quite frankly, I find the solution to be an easy one. I open up Audioshare as an Input app in Audiobus, run whatever IAA stuff I want in there, then open up whatever DAW/DAW-esque app in the output slot in Audiobus, and I'm good to go.

I am sure this isn't a new solution to a lot of you. I figured it was worth mentioning here and asking, what other specific IAA but not AB apps folks use in AB, and how you're doing it?