Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NDLR Session 202102 - Jam#006​

Hi fellow app-a-holics.

I had a lot of distraction lately (no - we are not talking Covid now) and finally made up some time for music again. From just jamming and learning new things on (and from) some of my gear this thing evolved.

I must confess it is quite „uplifting“ and different from my usual style - but that is not (and must not be) a bad thing :smile:

So there is this outcome but i failed one specific (personal) goal: to use more Drambo (@rs2000 might know what i mean) :wink:
I really want to use more Drambo but always end up using straight and clean AUM to hook up my ideas...maybe next time. Actually i have a post-it note sticking around which says „Do some Drambo-things“ :blush:

What do you think?

Comments

• Wow, that's a beautiful one! 👍🏼
    Tools are just tools. It's the music that counts. And I see now sister Cycles has a new brother 😍

• McDMcD
    edited February 2021

@MrBlaschke said:
    What do you think?

You have a lovely collection of little boxes... buttons, knobs and software.
    And an iPad pulling it all into AUM with a raft of cool FX. Nice set up.
    Good control of your studio assets.

I subscribed to your channel and hit LIKE... will there be prizes?

• @McD said:

@MrBlaschke said:
    What do you think?

I subscribed to your channel and hit LIKE... will there be prizes?

You betcha but you gotta pick them up in person 😁

• edited February 2021

@rs2000 Yes! And the family shares a single spot and fit exactly to the mm into the shelf :smile: Thank you!

@McD For sure - but as @rs2000 said - only personal pick-up and free entry for music sessions and fresh coffee into my lair. Thank you, too! :blush: