Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free iOS App - Multiband - Demo + Tutorial

I used Multiband in my livestream last week but wasn't 100% happy with my explanation of how it works so I made a special video to make sure I've got it covered, because this is a very special app. Thanks to Ali Ahmet of The Beat Community and Blue Mangoo. Featuring - The M0nSt3r Guitar sound and guest appearances from EG Pulse, lots of Nembrini Apps, Eventide Spring, a Vintage V75SVB, AUM and Cubasis 3. #iosmusic #music #youtube #cubasis3 #steinberg #ipadmusic #video #bluemangoo #aliahmet #thebeatcommunity #multiband #nembrini

Comments

• Sounds really sick! Thanks for giving us the TLDW; walkthrough. Makes me want to try making my own monster guitar sound.

• @fprintf said:
    Sounds really sick! Thanks for giving us the TLDW; walkthrough. Makes me want to try making my own monster guitar sound.

That’s really cool to hear. If you need any help or want to share you sound - contact me any time. :)