Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiokit Chaos [Industrial Triphop] w/ Digitalism 2000 / AR-909 / Bass 808 + more

Had fun with this one. I also used to radio player from Beepstreet.

Could hear someone spitting venom on it

Comments

• Really like the more melodic direction it took in the middle section @iOSTRAKON, very nice work, think this is my favourite among what I have heard of your jams so far👍

• McDMcD
    edited January 2021

This piece makes me realize how much I've moved in the last year towards this aesthetic.

• Yes Like this a lot!!!! Nice vibes going on!!!!!!

• Thanks @Gavinski / @McD / @onerez ! Appreciate the feedback

Gavinski - you probably like it more since it’s less abrasive than the other noise fests

McD - hard to leave this style. It’s far from the norm and I never have creative walls.

Onerez - need some vox on top of this

• Very nice, good mix of harsh sounds and a mellow vibe

• Thanks Krupa!

@Krupa said:
    Very nice, good mix of harsh sounds and a mellow vibe

• Diggin it! Top notch production as usual!

• Thanks! Might have to write this song out in CB2

@Intrepolicious said:
    Diggin it! Top notch production as usual!