Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quantiloop FX questions

Hello, I'm having trouble with using Tonebridge and BIAS FX as FX in Quantiloop, and I'm wondering if anyone can help?

After I have loaded both apps in Quantiloop, the FX on-off isn't controlling the effects properly - I can still hear the effect that is supposed to be off. Also I'm not able to change presets whilst using Tonebridge as an AU, but if I use it as an app inside the FX function, the Tonebridge app crashes or the effect doesn't sound like it does if I were to use Tonebridge as a standalone app.

Should both Tonebridge and BIAS FX be running in the background when I'm using Quantiloop? (I think yes?) I can't work out which app is causing issues and I'm wondering if there are alternative methods that I can try? What I'm looking to do is to be able to use the looper whilst being able to switch between two guitar effects with relative ease.

Thanks in advance - sorry for the newbie questions.

Comments