Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mastering with MixBox ?

Does anybody have tried to master a song with MixBox ?
Can it be use for this purpose ? (Of course I am talking about on-the-go mastering and not a substitutes of professional mastering).

Comments

• For me, it's ideal. The EQ, compression and reverb options are really good for the task of mastering and sessions can be saved as Presets quickly. I stopped using Magic Death Eye after this one showed up and that should help push someone forward. It adds a lot of the extra harmonic content that the Magic Death Eye Compressors provide for "glue". The stereo image module in MixBox is also nice to add into the mix.

I do like the interface of the spectral EQ's and tend to grab one since the EQ's in MixBox are
    based on studio devices with knobs for Center Freq and Q settings... they are harder to visualize your choices. But they work for using your ear and some understanding of where
    most instruments fall on the spectrum. I like a nice "autistic" bass myself.