Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

#001 Choir

As this is a very friendly place I thought I would impose my (mercifully small) back catalogue on you. This is the first piece I ever did, mainly created sat in the car park at Morrisons (British Supermarket) during the full lock-down in June last year while my other half did the shopping. Everything was new to me... AUM, IOS, IAP, IAA, AUE and all the other TLAs so I think I overdid it a bit. I was amazed at what you could do on an IPad !
Touchscaper and Geoshred into AUM. Happy with the beginning and end but the GeoShredding makes me cringe.

Comments

• Beautiful! But the (geo)shredding is much too loud in the mix (to my ears).

• @PartOfPayn thanks for the comment. I think you are right, At the time, Mix was another TLA that I didn’t understand!

• @GeoTony said:
    As this is a very friendly place I thought I would impose my (mercifully small) back catalogue on you. This is the first piece I ever did, mainly created sat in the car park at Morrisons (British Supermarket) during the full lock-down in June last year while my other half did the shopping. Everything was new to me... AUM, IOS, IAP, IAA, AUE and all the other TLAs so I think I overdid it a bit. I was amazed at what you could do on an IPad !
    Touchscaper and Geoshred into AUM. Happy with the beginning and end but the GeoShredding makes me cringe.

I enjoyed that a lot! and the shredding at the end sounded pretty damn good to my ears, nice work mate!