Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

You can now run Groove Rider GR-16 as AUv3: Tutorial

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• I need to watch this... I bought Groove Rider but did crack the code on how to really use it.
    Hopefully, this video exposes it's secrets. I love Poison-22 for it's rich bass and expected to
    get great value from GR-16 but it's workflow eludes me.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So, how do you trigger GR Auv3’s patterns (song mode) in Drambo?

• edited January 2021

@RajahP said:
    So, how do you trigger GR Auv3’s patterns (song mode) in Drambo?

Chain and song mode are not available when running GR16 as an AUv3 so it’s not possible when GR16 is used inside Drambo. You might try running multiple instances of GR16 with different patterns.

• I watched Doug’s video on this last night, and it was really informative (as usual):

• @Paulinko said:

@RajahP said:

Chain and song mode are not available when running GR16 as an AUv3 so it’s not possible when GR16 is used inside Drambo. You might try running multiple instances of GR16 with different patterns.

Actually, it can be done with a whole lot of ‘magic’.. I just want to make music.. hopefully Jim will bring SongMode to the Auv3..

• @RajahP said:

@Paulinko said:

@RajahP said:

Actually, it can be done with a whole lot of ‘magic’.. I just want to make music.. hopefully Jim will bring SongMode to the Auv3..

Just to be clear according to the developer’s own update info:

• @RajahP said:

@Paulinko said:

@RajahP said:

If you love song mode, you can still run it as a host :)

• edited January 2021

Thanks fr another great tutorial . I have this but never used it as well This tutorial as well as Doug’s will change all that.. . I plan to use it in tandem with Ntrack pro.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @espiegel123 said:

@RajahP said:

@Paulinko said:

@RajahP said:

If you love song mode, you can still run it as a host :)

There is a trick with ‘song mode’ and Jump.. The jump feature ‘resets’ when it goes to another pattern.. this make thing very ‘interesting’.. Yes, the Jump feature is gold..

• but in AUV3 mute sync dont work!

• @M3G4_7R0N said:
    but in AUV3 mute sync dont work!

What do you mean by mute sync not working?

• @espiegel123 said:

@M3G4_7R0N said:
    but in AUV3 mute sync dont work!

What do you mean by mute sync not working?

in the AUV3 mode the "Mute Sync" mode does not work, in the sense that as soon as I press the mute the music suddenly stops, while in the stand alone version I can choose whether to stop at the beat, the pattern, etc.