Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New presets for AudioKit D1 synth app coming soon...

Hello everyone. I just finished my ambient presets for Sunrizer and many folks found them favorable. I have just uploaded a preview of my new presets for AudioKit D1 here:
https://youtu.be/8gpcCULMruY

The full preset called "SourceCodeX Ambient Soundscapes" will be available in January 2021.

SourceCodeX.com

Comments

• oh man these sound great!!!! looking forward to the release of these ones!!!

• Glad you are digging these demo sounds. I do my videos with my handheld Samsung Galaxy S7 and the sound recording is nowhere near how pristine these babies really sound. Spread the word about this preset demo video for AudioKit D1 synth app. 👍🎹

• Soundscapes for a 2021 space odyssey 😜
    Really nice ones 👍

• @IamSourceCodeX said:
    Glad you are digging these demo sounds. I do my videos with my handheld Samsung Galaxy S7 and the sound recording is nowhere near how pristine these babies really sound. Spread the word about this preset demo video for AudioKit D1 synth app. 👍🎹

A complement sandwich.
    The presets are awesome and you obviously love synths and science fiction.

TIP: if you swipe down on the top right hand side of you iPad you can do a screen record. Then you could voiceover or screen title afterwards. That way the audio is pristine. The audio sounds great regardless. But if you wanted to avoid the camera wobble could I suggest a tripod (for a phone).

Again the presets are so very cool. <3

————

“Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.”

Lovecraft's writings are cool. He’s himself a bit of a racist ass.

Peace

• Wow! Thanks for the kudos and tips folks. I am planning on finishing a bank with a total of around 70 to 80 presets for January 2021. I really enjoy creating these as they evoke such deep feelings when you listen to these wavelengths and compose with them. I am up to 36 presets by end of 2020.

As far as Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos goes, I am actually a published writer of such. One of my creatures I made up, called Nycrama, has been officially realized as part of the Cthulhu Mythos Pantheon. Wow! That was a surprise. You can download my Lovecraft-inspired stories here:
    https://amazon.com/Priestess-Nycrama-John-Patterson-ebook/dp/B07VMJK5R1

And here: https://www.amazon.com/Nexus-Vortices-John-Patterson-ebook/dp/B081HVM3MH/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Nexus+of+vortices&qid=1609457704&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

Happy New Year!!

SourceCodeX.com

• edited December 2020

Another quick question: I just noticed that AudioKit Synth One and both AudioKit D1 presets file extension is preset.JSON — so can JSON presets created be used in both apps? Seems like it is so logically.Thanks

SourceCodeX.com

• I have encountered JSON file format when cleaning content folders of other apps, so I guess it is not only Audiokit related.
    Thank you for sunrizer presets. Looking forward to hear D1 ones :)

• @IamSourceCodeX said:
    Another quick question: I just noticed that AudioKit Synth One and both AudioKit D1 presets file extension is preset.JSON — so can JSON presets created be used in both apps? Seems like it is so logically.Thanks

SourceCodeX.com

JSON is just a generic format, similar to XML, only simpler. Since Synth One is an "analog" synth (4 oscs, different waveforms, etc.), while D1 is a "digital" synth (based on wavetables), the presets may not have any commonality. However, D1 also has oscs and filters, so there could be some commonality there, but that's pure speculation. BTW, JSON is plain text, so you can read it, and figure it out, with some effort.

• @audiblevideo Just grabbed a smartphone tripod with flexible “grabby” legs and Bluetooth remote off Amazon. Thanks for the suggestion. It just may change my vlogging world. 👍🎥📲🖥

And yes Lovecraft was a racist and terrible cynic. He detested foreigners and he even hated the brashness of his own time’s “modern” ways. He felt like he was born 100 years too late and longed for ancient days of yore. Everything around him was vile and loathsome to his provincial psyche. No wonder he saw unseen evils everywhere and was the first well-known pulp writer to envision horror from the depths of the distant universe and arising from unknown dimensions. His imagination of such horrors extended beyond even his own limited vocabulary. But those who have read Lovecraft still can experience deep dread as their own dark imaginings will carry them beyond Lovecraft’s repetitive and excessive verbiage. He leaned towards purple prose but only the amazing Clark Ashton Smith was the master of that style of science fiction, fantasy and horror. I wish somebody in the movie industry would finally release a decent film based on Lovecraft’s writings. Every other earlier film of such ilk was essentially a failure at capturing Lovecraft’s vision.

SourceCodeX.com

• @audiblevideo I just did a screen recording yesterday about AudioKit D1 like you suggested. Thanks for the tip! I am going to upload it to YouTube later. Details forthcoming . . .
    SourceCodeX.com

• Just added a quick tutorial on making presets for ambient music in AudioKit D1:
    https://youtu.be/OHBZ0SprVak

• Thanks so much @IamSourceCodeX 🙏🙏🙏

• @IamSourceCodeX said:
    As promised THEY ARE READY for downloading here:
    https://audiobombs.com/items/1955/sourcecodex-ambient-soundscapes-

Enjoy!

The archive is 0kb could you check if it is working?

• Hmm. Odd let me go check that out ASAP.

• @Charlesalbert Okay. Just deleted old zip file and re-uploaded a rar compressed file. This should work! 👍🎹