Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

YouTube Autoplay of "Watch Later" in webbrowser

tjatja
edited December 2020 in Other

Always when i am using my PC, and use YouTube to watch or hear something from my "Watch Later" list, i get MASSIVELY annoyed be the fact that YouTube simply keeps playing the next thing from that list.

This keeps me from reading comments, answering, re-watching or re-hearing something or from selecting what i exactly i want to watch next.

I searched for over one hour and there does not seem to be a solution.

The "Autoplay" button is simply gone in this (or any?) playlist, from both the video or the header of the playlist.

I found a setting in Firefox, which should stop autplay of videos with or without audio, but that simply does not work.

Did anybody ever had the same problem and managed to fix this?

PLEASE, it is killing me!

Comments

• edited December 2020

:D 100% agree. I didn't even know it is because of some kind of "Watch Later" list (I didn't know that existed!), but I sure get massively annoyed by YouTube randomly playing another video while I'm browsing through the comments too. (another odd annoyance is that on iPhone, when I like a video, the "Added to Liked Videos" notification covers the "Comments" dropdown for like 7 seconds so I have to wait for that to disappear first :D with no way to dismiss.)

• tjatja
    edited December 2020

Software is going down the road, @SevenSystems

I am even annoyed that the "Add to Watch later" button changes it's respective position in the pop-up menu on iPad.

On the Home screen, if you touch the three dots on a video, it is on the third position while "Not interested" is first and "Don't recommend channel" is on the second position.
    Why?
    WHY?!?

But when you are in the list of subscriptions, the button "Save to Watch later" is suddenly on the first position in the menu.
    For me, it is logical, that any menu option that are available on both sections should be on the save position in the menu - always.

Or, if you enter the "Library", what you see first, is your "History"!
    Why would anybody want to seee the list of what they watched earlier?!?
    When i go the Library, i want to see my "Watch later" content.

I would have thought that a company as big as Google could do such things better, having professionals who plan such user interfaces. But instead, it seems to be totally arbitrary ...

Anyway.