Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sunrizer AU DOA in AUM now?

Hi,
Sunrizer has always remained one of my favourite synths but booting it up in AUM for under 14.2 it seems it is now broken. The initial patch loads fine, but trying to switch patch, with or without the AUM transport running, leads to a repeatable crash, which additionally kills the audio for AUM, and requires a total reboot of the whole thing, rendering it unuseable. Anybody else experiencing this?

Comments

• Working here good. iPad Pro 11 inch 14.2
    All my patches and Favorites available and changing makes no problems

• @david_2017 : agh! Thanks. This is the second time in recent weeks I seem to have had issues with apps that other people haven’t. Looking at the distasteful possibility that I might need to nuke my iPad and start again, which would mean losing some zombie noise making apps I have on here which I like but which have disappeared, likely forever, from the App Store. Either that or buy another IPad...

• edited December 2020

@Svetlovska I've had success with iMazing on desktop, the only utility that I was able to download apps with that had disappeared from the app store and weren't available in the purchased apps list either.
    I can't promise though. Worth a try for sure, if it works you'll have a personalized .ipa file containing the app that you can install on the fresh iPad (given it's a 64bit app but if it works on iOS14 then it must be).
    Good luck!