Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus Emails going to Junk?

edited December 2020 in Support and Feedback

I have a live.co.uk email address and Audiobus listed as a contact and 'Previous Recipient'.

But no matter what rules or settings I seem to set in my email hub they always end up in Junk.

Anyone else had this issue with the [email protected] address specifically and did you find a way to overcome it?

Cheers

Comments

• edited December 2020

@SpookyZoo said:
    I have a live.co.uk email address and Audiobus listed as a contact and 'Previous Recipient'.

But no matter what rules or settings I seem to set in my email hub they always end up in Junk.

Anyone else had this issue with the [email protected] address specifically and did you find a way to overcome it?

Cheers

Yep, stop using Microsoft's email system because it's idiotic in exactly this way =)

The amount of time I lose trying to get F$cuking MS to receive emails from our servers is insane. And it's not just us, it happens to everyone.

• ...But (here we go) if you could email me the email headers from one of the junked emails, I'll take a look, see if there's something that can be done. But MS are usually pretty cagey about why they trashed incoming email, and refuse to help.

• edited December 2020

@Michael said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Cheers

Yep, stop using Microsoft's email system because it's idiotic in exactly this way =)

The amount of time I lose trying to get F$cuking MS to receive emails from our servers is insane. And it's not just us, it happens to everyone.

Yeah it's nuts. I even appointed AB with the highest echelon of VIP status, and Microsoft still think it's junk!

I'll look into getting an alternative assigned.

Cheers

• @Michael said:
    ...But (here we go) if you could email me the email headers from one of the junked emails, I'll take a look, see if there's something that can be done. But MS are usually pretty cagey about why they trashed incoming email, and refuse to help.

Thanks Michael but I'd prefer you concentrate on cool and fun stuff that we all get to have cool fun with sooner. :)

I'll get a different mail linked here. Cheers.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Michael said:
    ...But (here we go) if you could email me the email headers from one of the junked emails, I'll take a look, see if there's something that can be done. But MS are usually pretty cagey about why they trashed incoming email, and refuse to help.

Thanks Michael but I'd prefer you concentrate on cool and fun stuff that we all get to have cool fun with sooner. :)

Haha, that would be nice! But g'wan, do it anyway, just for shits and giggles. It's genuinely useful to see. I did just do an outgoing email test from the forum using mail-tester.com to gauge spamminess and it gave a pretty much perfect score, so it's not that.

• @Michael said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Michael said:

Haha, that would be nice! But g'wan, do it anyway, just for shits and giggles. It's genuinely useful to see. I did just do an outgoing email test from the forum using mail-tester.com to gauge spamminess and it gave a pretty much perfect score, so it's not that.

Sent to inbox, cheers.

• Thank you! ☺️

• edited December 2020