Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New version of Gadget - when?

Nobody probably knows, but I wonder when we will see the next update. I'm really looking forward to the promised audio tracks, would be great to know what timeframe they are aiming for.

Comments

• also very much looking forward to audio tracks in Gadget. (and a new Gadget synth or two would be nice also!)... I would hazard a wild guess and say an update won't be coming until late summer/early fall. Korg seems to be slow on updating many of their previous apps. Hopefully I'm wrong and something comes earlier.

• I just bought the app a couple weeks ago so i've got plenty to keep me occupied, though i did assume they'd issue an update shortly after the sale ended.

• +1 for audio tracks and landscape view (much needed)

• They actually "promised" audio tracks?

• @Zymos said:

They actually "promised" audio tracks?

Si! It's on their web page.

• +1 for landscape view,actually every IPad app should support landscape view.
    This is very relevant to Dock users.

• Using Gadget a lot now. Its my go to app. I haven't really managed to wear it out yet.

I thought the first update came really quickly, so I would hope that the second shouldn't be far of.

Amsterdam as a gadget is virtually useless to me as it is, but if it was turned into a sampler, that would be sweet.

• i would be happy even with a simple EQ in the Channelstrips.

• This app is definetly ready for an update.

Eq
    AB2 Multi ins/outs
    IAA fx
    Audio tracks

• yes landscape view for us dock users and also audio tracks....would be nice

• And midi sync

• Hell ya midi sync would be great - but I somehow doubt it will come soon for some reason

1. Audio tracks
    2. User samples in London and Amsterdam
    3. EQ in channelstrips (a clone of AUFX:PeakQ preferably!)
    4. Sidechain compression