Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Doug - thesoundtestroom, UPDATE from Doug

Comments

• Wishing you the best, Doug! Always appreciative of your videos... You've helped many of us out w/ your vids and made it much easier to figure out which apps are worth picking up :-) Get well soon!!

Jo, thanks for the updates. It's always hard when several people close to fall ill in a short time. I had a similar situation happen in my family a couple years ago, where close family members fell seriously ill at the same time. Stay strong and remember to take care of yourself, too!

• I pray for your health Doug.

• This hit another level for me when I was checking my RSS feed for music-related new, and the title of one of the articles was about Doug and directing people here to wish him a full recovery. I always kind of kept music to myself as some kind of superficial interest or hobby. Seeing how many people were impacted by something as simple as Doug's posts and video reviews makes it hard to believe that any longer.

Get better soon!

• Best wishes for Doug from another one of his fans

• edited April 2014

Sad news I got. Best wishes from Frankfurt/ Germany. Doug is legendary!
    My Hero of iOS Music! I already missed my News on thesountestroom... To me more important than politics ;)
    There is your love for music and sound and that enthusiasm for that huge App playground that inspired me.

I hope you will recover soon. The iOS community needs you.
    Thanks a lot to Doug & Jo
    Rock on

Yay - I love that accent too

• Best wishes to you both, and I hope Doug has a quick recovery.

• We will definitely pray for Doug and the rest of your family here at Dragon's Den. Doug has touched so many and is loved by countless music app enthusiasts. We wish you the best, and hope that Doug has a speedy recovery.

• Thoughts and prayers for Doug and Jo! Wish him a speedy recovery!

• This is terrible :( Best wishes for you both...

• The heart unit team are the best, you'll be back on your feet in no time fella! Good luck to you both and looking forward to some new vids.

• Hey Jo

Condolences to all of you in these times and beyond...

• HI All Jo Here, We are so thankful for all your support. I know that when i post it pushes the thread back up, I really don't want to annoy anyone. xxxxxx

• First of all ... A little late - though all best wishes for Doug to recover quick and complete.
    I love to watch his videos, that helped me to discover so many fantastic apps, which are "brilliant" - and I am very keen on the next ones - hope he gets well again soon.

• No one is annoyed Jo

• edited April 2014

@thesoundtestroom said:

HI All Jo Here, We are so thankful for all your support. I know that when i post it pushes the thread back up, I really don't want to annoy anyone. xxxxxx

Not only are we NOT annoyed, but we are checking (at least I am) throughout the day to see if you have posted any new information on his status! :-) What is the prognosis? Do the doctors think he'll regain his sight? I really worry about that!

• @Audiojunkie said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

HI All Jo Here, We are so thankful for all your support. I know that when i post it pushes the thread back up, I really don't want to annoy anyone. xxxxxx

Not only are we NOT annoyed, but we are checking (at least I am) throughout the day to see if you have posted any new information on his status! :-) What is the prognosis? Do the doctors think he'll regain his sight? I really worry about that!

They have said that when they get his BP down his sight will return, how much to normal I don't know. really sorry not sure how the use the forum.

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

They have said that when they get his BP down his sight will return, how much to normal I don't know. really sorry not sure how the use the forum.

You have nothing to be sorry about Jo! Please don't let any of us make you feel uncomfortable! :-) We are just concerned and hoping and praying for the best! :-) Again, Thank You for keeping us informed!!! :-)

• +1 (I suspect + a lot more than that)

• Hi Jo, I had a similar health scare 15 months ago and it is quite amazing what can be done with meds and a change of lifestyle. It probably seems a bit bleak at the moment, especially with other things happening, but things will improve and more quickly than you expect.

Please keep on with the updates. Say hello to Doug for me.

• wish thr=ere was a like button like on FB would make it easier ;) it any of you are on FB look for Joanne Louise Woods Photo of me and doug on our wedding 6 weeks ago.

• Hi Jo,
    There is :)

See where everyone's names are along the top of each post?
    At the end of each line there's a +1 -1 .
    As long as you are logged in, you can press the +1 for the posts you wish to like.

Hope this helps ;)

Nice photos too, btw ;)

• Lot of Courage and Strength to you and Doug. With you around him and lot of prayer and happy thoughts, he will pull around in no time ! Keeping doug in prayers and wishes...

• Hi Jo - I think the number of posts on this thread shows how highly we think of Doug. Your updates are, in no way, an annoyance. I certainly appreciate the updates. I imagine it's tough for you to provide any updates, given all you're dealing with, so I do want to thank you for making the time. Best wishes to you, your family, and our friend Doug.

• I too appreciate the updates. After all that Doug has done for this forum and to enhance the lives of so many here it seems appropriate that this thread remain toward the top. You guys are in our thoughts daily :)

• Hi Jo, everything will be fine....

• Get well soon Doug. Best wishes to you and Jo..

• Sorry to hear this Jo, I hope Doug gets well soon.

• Get well soon Doug keep strong Jo x

• I'm so sorry to hear this; I hope he gets better soon!