Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bluetooth IEM or compact headphone : good deal?

Hi

Am looking for Bluetooth earbuds or compact headphones to use with my iOS devices

Until now used either Beyerdynamic DT-770 pro 80ohms or Audio-Technica ATH-M50x (both great sound but big and wired)

Or the wired Apple earbuds whose cable is programmed to break after a few months :/

The Bluetooth Apple earbuds are imo ridiculously overpriced

Doesn’t have to be noise-cancelling (although significant-other-noise-cancelling might be ok)

Any ideas on good deals?

Thanks

Comments

• wimwim
    edited November 2020

If you're planning on using them for anything other than listening or maybe mixing the latency of Bluetooth audio is a problem. If you're planning to use them while actually playing or recording, it's way too much for most people.

Maybe you know this already, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

• Thanks @wim - I did not know or think about the latency, which would be annoying, heads up appreciated

So, wirelessly there isn’t anything latency free?

What about smaller format headphones/earbuds with sturdy cable?

(I’ve considered the Sennheiser HD25, which is quite small and packs a punch)