Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians PSP/NSK2 Storage

Excuse my ignorance, I’ve read the app descriptions but I’m still confused. Storage is a concern on my Gen 1 IPad Pro 9.7. I have PSP, Bassalicious and I want to get NSK2 since it’s 1/2 off. NSK2 app description says it requires 807 mb space for download, then it says 2.5 gig download size and later on down the description is says 21 gig (8.4 lossless) download size I think with all iap’s? It also mentions temp storage. So which is it? If I read correctly, samples can be streamed from external SSD drive. If that’s so, how much storage will be required on the iPad itself. Finally, any recs on best bang for buck ssd drive that would best suit this purpose? Doesn’t have to be huge, as I’ll only be storing these samples and maybe a few gigs of Wav samples on it.

Comments

• The NSK app is around 800mb. You can then choose from free packs to download, like in the screens hot below, full install will be 21gb.

• @Frank303 thanks, in that case then the second part of my question will be a must. Can’t afford that amount of storage on my iPad so hoping I understood the preset storage/streaming on/from an external ssd drive correctly and hoping for a relatively inexpensive option to accomplish this.

• I know what you mean, I picked up PSP and Bassalicious and had Neo Soul keys already so now I need a bigger iPad storage :D

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Anyone using an external SSD drive and storing/streaming samples from these apps?