Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

An Ambient SunVox jam.

So when the new SunVox update came out I decided to dive in and make a bit of an ambient piece. Really a cool little app. Wanted to just have some drifting music... and no beats....
As I have been listening to a lot of “Arovane”. Lately after @espiegel123 turned me on to him. Anyway enjoy....

Comments

• awesome piece, mate :love:

• Really beautiful. Just what i needed. 👊🏼™️

• @onerez said:
    So when the new SunVox update came out I decided to dive in and make a bit of an ambient piece. Really a cool little app. Wanted to just have some drifting music... and no beats....
    As I have been listening to a lot of “Arovane”. Lately after @espiegel123 turned me on to him. Anyway enjoy....

Nice! But I can’t take credit for turning you on to Arovane. Must have been someone else.

• Love that synth sound at the beginning, great vibe overall 👌

• Great loving sounds and video!!

• @espiegel123 said:

@onerez said:

Nice! But I can’t take credit for turning you on to Arovane. Must have been someone else.

OMG. Eeeekkkkk. It was @ExAsperis99 Sorry!!!!!

Thanks guys!!

• As this finished, i woke up from my dreams and was irritated that it's over.
    More please, much longer :) :) :)

• @onerez said:

Thanks guys!!

I'm enjoying this.

Did you use the Sunvox sequencer or were the notes generated by something else?

• good one dude!!!

• Definitely a track to get lost in.

• @GovernorSilver said:

@onerez said:

Thanks guys!!

I'm enjoying this.

I used Autony to generate the main synth. Then I played the rest in with my launchpad.

I have no clue on that sequencer. I’m only 3% smart as @wim 😂😂

• @onerez said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@onerez said:

Thanks guys!!

I'm enjoying this.

I used Autony to generate the main synth. Then I played the rest in with my launchpad.

I have no clue on that sequencer. I’m only 3% smart as @wim 😂😂

Cool, I need to check out Autony at some point.

When I sequence in SunVox, I just tap in notes on the little onscreen keyboard - no hardcore hex number entry like Wim. :*