Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Taqsim Square / TAQS.IM, FM Tines

edited November 2020 in Creations

Taqsim Square Istanbul is beautiful, historic and troubled. During the Black Plague it was a burial ground, several years ago the site for protest against an autocratic regime and, in peaceful moments, a center of music and culture. A huge public square filled with a passionate and beautiful people. Many, many fond memories.

TAQS.IM Duduk, Module Shakuhachi, one more @Spidericemidas preset from Sunrizer and FM Tines.

Comments

• @LinearLineman said:

TAQS.IM Duduk, Module Shakuhachi, one more @Spidericemidas preset from Sunrizer and FM Tines.

Love the track, and Taqs.im app and the Duduk is a favourite of mine. I didn't know there was a Shak in Module. Where do I find it? I love the Shak in Synthmaster Player. (I used to play the Shak in my Zen studies).

• @andowrites, the shakuhachi is in the KApro orchestra inapp. As I recall, the PSP version assigns different sounds to different keys, so you might just have a breath sound when you hit some notes, or a small run of notes when you hit another. The Module is just straight notes.

Thanks for the continued listening!

• Sweet! Relaxing and mystical. I admire your compositions because of their natural feel and flow. I find it very difficult to make anything that isn’t snapped to a strict grid. 👍

• @LinearLineman said:
    @andowrites, the shakuhachi is in the KApro orchestra inapp. As I recall, the PSP version assigns different sounds to different keys, so you might just have a breath sound when you hit some notes, or a small run of notes when you hit another. The Module is just straight notes.

Thank you, I'll look for it.

• @andowrites said:

@LinearLineman said:
    @andowrites, the shakuhachi is in the KApro orchestra inapp. As I recall, the PSP version assigns different sounds to different keys, so you might just have a breath sound when you hit some notes, or a small run of notes when you hit another. The Module is just straight notes.

Thank you, I'll look for it.

Found! Thanks again.