Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something game changing (for some) & wallet killing coming out.......

Comments

• please please be elektron or teenage engineering...
    op-z had an ios app i think, so they have experience. imagine a software op-z..

• Just give me Wavestate as an app and I'll be happy...

• Animoog Auv3?

• edited October 2020

Conchita Wurst's male to female voice changer? Blond hair edition ;)

• @brambos said:
    I don't do game changers, so it's not me. I just do fun projects :)

No Bram, you ARE the game.

• The game “GAME” changer isn’t football / soccer is it !

https://www.korg.com/jp/news/2020/1009/

• Something like 4pockets multitrack audio but friendly and more workflow oriented would change my game for sure, though maybe I should just use it more - maybe set up a preset with it in a bus that I can just load up and go rather than thinking it’s going to be a right palaver and just recording the odd single channel directly in AUM...

• Not sure what it would be, no clue.
    All I know is I want an app that’s auv3 that will allow you to open any app/game on your phone and you can sample the audio from the app/ game you are using in real time. Would be dope to be able to mix apps and game sounds with music live in real time. It’s a stretch, not needed and would be difficult to make work, but a man can dream can’t he? Lol

• @d4d0ug said:
    Modstep 2 ? 🤣🤣🤣

IMO a new synth would not qualify as ‘game changer’. There are plenty.

For me a ‘game changer’ would be a big improvement to an existing platform or a new platform or integration. Something that ‘changes the rules’.

Also I hate the term ‘game changer’.

Yah, the term is massively subjective.

Just to play along I will put my money on ‘probably not for me’.

• I'm sure it will be something good, but not "Game Changing"
    We have be really diluting the pants off that phrase.

• @Carnbot said:
    For me I think game changer perhaps isn’t the right word, it’s a game enhancer and compliments my game very nicely. :)
    But yeah I’m sure most people will eventually buy it.

Sounds like a controller.

• Korgs new collab with aphex twin is out next week. Looks like a new bass station 2

I wonder if there is maybe an ios app tie in?

• @muzka said:
    Korgs new collab with aphex twin is out next week. Looks like a new bass station 2

I wonder if there is maybe an ios app tie in?

Novation not Korg I believe.

• VST Plug-in support would be a game changer...

• The only thing I kinda miss from my AUM setup is an AUv3 multi audio clip launcher, like LK for audio... with some performance oriented workflow and fx

But if Korg decides to bring some more goodies out as AUv3 I’m happy with that too :)

• Someone in a beatmaking cave somewhere said “...‘iOS only’ people will be pumped.”

• I am waiting for "V Collection" from Arturia to iOS platform, but I'm afraid that 100$ may not be enough for 23 synthesizers. Desktop cost 500$, on sale is 250$. Anyway, imagine all those synths on your iPad including AUv3 support.. Madness! in a good way >:) (LINK)

• @Samu said:
    HaQ has been teasing something in his live streams and the latest video has quick flashes.
    I’m on an ‘App Diet’ so it has to be something really mond blowing in order for me to consider getting it...

Could be something Tractions Waveform Pro for iOS or something like that.
    I don’t know but if it’s another synth or half-baked groove box I’ll pass...

I love the use of the word diet here. Lol.

• @dakti said:
    I am waiting for "V Collection" from Arturia to iOS platform, but I'm afraid that 100$ may not be enough for 23 synthesizers. Desktop cost 500$, on sale is 250$. Anyway, imagine all those synths on your iPad including AUv3 support.. Madness! in a good way >:) (LINK)

Best purchase on desktop for me. It would be EPIC.

• edited October 2020

Heh, I really don’t want something that just encourages me to add even more unfinished sketches to the pile.

• Roland zenology Auv3.

• A proper iOS version of Reason???

• @Charlesalbert said:

Oh yeah, good for you :) 3 out of 23 are on the AppStore: iMini, iPropet, iSEM. It is a pity that Arturia has not released anything more and only iSEM has AU support, not to mention the last updates are from 3 years ago (iSpark - 4 years).

• Hmmm, reactions from those in the know seem to range from ‘i need more subs/likes’ to ‘golf clap’.

• @dakti said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Oh yeah, good for you :) 3 out of 23 are on the AppStore: iMini, iPropet, iSEM. It is a pity that Arturia has not released anything more and only iSEM has AU support, not to mention the last updates are from 3 years ago (iSpark - 4 years).

It seems Arturia has lost interest in iOS (hard to blame them given the economics), but iSEM had an update 11 months ago not 3 years ago.

• Man it’s so sad that we’re all so desperate for a full featured DAW that that was what everyone guessed at first

• edited October 2020

@espiegel123 said:
    It seems Arturia has lost interest in iOS (hard to blame them given the economics), but iSEM had an update 11 months ago not 3 years ago.

You right, iSEM is an exception, but without that (v1.5) would be 4 years like with iSpark ;)

• @dakti said:
    I am waiting for "V Collection" from Arturia to iOS platform, but I'm afraid that 100$ may not be enough for 23 synthesizers. Desktop cost 500$, on sale is 250$. Anyway, imagine all those synths on your iPad including AUv3 support.. Madness! in a good way >:) (LINK)

How about Pigments from Arturia?

• @DukeWonder said:
    Man it’s so sad that we’re all so desperate for a full featured DAW that that was what everyone guessed at first

I don’t think ‘full featured’ will ever happen in that the bar on desktop will just keep raising those expectations beyond the mobile level. I just want the features which could totally be achieved now if an app were entirely designed around me. ;)

• Absolutely nothing, much like the last game changer that changed nothing.